We have no qualms in admitting that we are badly crushing at birthday girl Alia Bhatt’s style statements. We always seek style inspirations from our beloved stars and there is no doubt that Alia is among them to look at. Be it her traditional style or her mood uplifting airport look, Alia has never failed to wow us with her on-point style and impeccable outfit ideas.
On her 25th birthday today, here’s the style scoop on Alia’s fabulous looks:
1. Alia Bhatt turned heads in her pretty lilac maxi dress by Dolce & Gabbana. The gorgeous wore this strapless dress in a mesmerising hue at her best friend’s cocktail party.
2. She looked drop-dead gorgeous in a heavy shimmery grey lehenga from the label Koëcsh by Krésha Bajaj. A subtle makeup, nude lips and a pair of statement earrings along with maang tikka finished out her look. Letting her ensemble to shine, Alia charmed us with another amazing traditional look.
3. Alia Bhatt brought out a total Barbie doll feeling in this Monsoori gown at the Filmfare Awards. The tiered tulle piece looked striking and we just can’t wait to have it in our wardrobe.
4. Alia was spotted wearing a strapless Atelier Zuhra gown to her best friend’s wedding reception. The actress knows how to let her outfits do all the talking. She let her mirror embellished gown shine throughout by keeping her look jewellery free.
5. Birthday girl Alia Bhatt’s airport style is bang on. He is giving us major fashion goals in her white tee and distressed denims paired with an oversized Madison jacket. The shades and boots, with a Louis Vuitton tote gave a striking yet simple look that anyone can carry with ease.
6. Alia in a shimmery crystal detailed Zuhair Murad voluminous ball gown for IIFA Awards 2017 and she looked every bit of stunning. Just like her strong roles all whilst, she is also evolving her fashion game each year.
7. Carrying the most simplest outfit in the best fashion sense is what we need to learn from the gorgeous Alia. Here’s her black on black look that she picked for Mirchi awards 2017.
Alia Bhatt is currently shooting two films – Raazi which co-stars Vicky Kauhal and Gully Boy co-starring Ranveer Singh. Eventznu wishes Alia Bhatt A Happy 25th Birthday.