Hey, you pretty ladies, the festive season is round the corners and we are sure you must be totally confused and in a mess to wear what. It’s a call for major shopping and to stock up your ethnic wear collection because who wants to wear the same repetitive dresses? So are you confused with what would you be opting this Diwali or to be a bridesmaid for your best friend’s wedding? Well, traditional dresses have always been a hit during weddings and festive occasions but aren’t you bored wearing the same style every time? So hold on, it’s time to raise the style with these hot fashion trends with twisted, beautiful Indo-westerns versions that are soaring the temperatures these days.
If you are a semi-traditional lover and want to keep it flirty yet feminine, here are some of our picks from Amazon India Fashion Week 2016. So as you prep your wardrobe for the weddings, you borrow some of the looks from the runways.
The grand finale this season for Amazon India Fashion Week 2017 continued the theme of ‘India Modern Festive’ and designer we are envy with the collections by designers JJ Valaya and Alpana Neeraj(also known as Guru and Shishya collection) presented on the runway.
1. Here’s a sari-style jacket that you can carry in a modern and classy way! One of the best eye-grabbing outfits from JJ Valaya’s collection.
2. Here’s another classy yet elegant outfit from JJ Valaya outfit that left us aww! The royal lehenga with exquisite embroidery and waist belt with Indian touch is a perfect outfit to wear during the festive season.
3. Because wearing lehenga is just too old fashion! Mandira Wirk’s collection gave us a perfect cut to wear what on your best friend’s wedding or at a cocktail party. They are real ROYALS!
Also Read: AIFW SS17: Nimrat Kaur Looks A True Vision In White As She Walks The Ramp For Mandira Wirk
4. Not So Serious By Pallavi Mohan at Amazon India Fashion Week spring/summer 2017: Simple yet elegant and not so glittery is your choice? Then you should check out Pallavi Mohan’s ‘not so serious’ amazing collection from Amazon India Fashion Week runway. She brings perfect Indo-western blend with her collections!
5. Masaba Gupta’s collection this season was a modern approach to festive dressing with amazing prints that gave the whole collection a stunning touch. The collection called ‘Cocktail Hour’ is also a perfect pick for any Indian Woman. From satin saris paired with shirts to capes and peek-a-boo bustier with shararas, we are in love with her collection.