Kardashian – Jenner sisters are already on Forbes millionaire and billionaire list. The youngest sister from the clad, Kylie Jenner is already Forbes ‘Self-Made’ Billionaire, Kendall Jenner is the highest-paid model in the world for the second year in a row, according to Forbes.
Since 2017 Kendall Jenner is leading on the Forbes world’s highest paid models. The reality-star-turned-runway model earned $22.5 million in year 2017 till June 2018. All thanks to her contracts and deals with international brands like Adidas, Estée Lauder, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, among others. The 23-year-old super model earning is almost same of her age which makes her world’s highest paid models.
Karlie Kloss is on second place after being dethroned by Kendall Jenner since 2017. The 26-year-old American model Karlie who recently married to Joshua Kushner earned $13 million through lucrative deals with Swarovski, Adidas and Estee Lauder, among others.
Number 3 spot is a tie between Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whitely with with $11.5 million earnings.
Highest-Paid Models of 2018:
- Kendall Jenner. Earnings: $22.5 million.
- Karlie Kloss. $13 million.
- Chrissy Teigen. $11.5 million. (tie)
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely. $11.5 million. (tie)
- Gisele Bundchen. $10 million. (tie)
- Cara Delevingne. $10 million. (tie)
- Gigi Hadid. $9.5 million.
- Bella Hadid. $8.5 million. (tie)
- Joan Smalls. $8.5 million. (tie)
- Doutzen Kores. $8 million.
Together, the world’s 10 highest-paid models banked a cumulative $113 million between June 1, 2017, and June 1, 2018.