The most loved comedian turned actor Kapil Sharma has won many hearts with his amazing comedy and charming personality. The stand-up comedian finally made his debut on Karan Johar’s chat show, Koffee With Karan 5 and the episode was aired last night. During the show, Kapil was seen candid at his best but stayed politically diplomatic with his answers. He avoided Karan Johar’s controversial and uncomfortable questions, considering because he has a family guy image for the fans. Overall the episode was entertaining but less in gossip.
Also Read: Karan Johar Becomes Father to Twins- Yash And Roohi Via Surrogacy, Celebrities Shower Wishes!
In case if you missed out the episode, take a look at the highlight:
- As soon as Kapil Sharma sat on the couch, the comedian took a dig at his English skills by saying, “Firstly, my English is over. So, can we just start talking in Hindi?”
- Not leaving the opportunity, Karan Johar raised the point on Kapil Sharma’s controversy. Karan asked Kapil if taking a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi was due to a hangover. At first, Kapil chose not to comment and then he replied, “Just like don’t drink and drive, people should not drink and tweet.”
- Kapil Sharma also shared the moment when he gate-crashed Shah Rukh Khan’s party in his normal clothes. The comedian turned actor shared that once he along with his cousin entered SRK’s party at his bungalow Mannat. When he went to SRK’s house, the guards took him to be a guest and allowed him to go inside. Even Gauri Khan greeted Kapil Sharma at the party. Kapil was left embarrassed and apologized to SRK for gate-crashing his party. He said, “SRK was so nice to him. I apologized to him but he said nobody knew you were uninvited. So relax! We had fun.”
- After some professional talks, Karan asked Kapil a comfortable question. He asked him, “What Do You Do For S*x? Kapil was stunned to hear this question and asked Karan, “Is it Koffee With Karan or “Something Else With Karan.”
- During the rapid fire round, Kapil indirectly expressed his love for Deepika Padukone. When quizzed, “Who’d you want to be for a day?” His instant reply was, Ranveer Singh.” Kapil took Ranveer’s name thinking at least for a day he can be with Deepika Padukone. How cute is that? Kapil further also added saying that Deepika charms and her and that he loved working with her.
- The ritual question on Koffee With Karan 5, Karan asked “Kill, Marry, Hook up” Kapil said, Kill- Priyanka Chopra, Marry- Deepika Padukone and Hook up- Katrina Kaif.
- Karan asked Kapil, “What would you do if you woke up as Kangna Ranaut?” To which Kapil took a sly dig at her by saying, “I’d delete my emails.” Ouch!
- In a curiosity, Karan Johar also asked Kapil Sharma that when he is getting married.
To which, Kapil said, “Meri maa ka bas chale toh kal hi kara de”. He further added that he doesn’t wish to marry now and wants to work more but also added that sometimes he feels he should get married.