‘Time’ unveiled 10 finalists names for TIME Person Of The Year 2017 which include names Wonder womans’ Patty Jenkins to hashtag movement #MeToo.
Time magazine has just revealed the names of the nominees for Time’s Person Of The Year 2017. The names were revealed exclusively on NBC channel. The nominess are shortlisted for the best and worst things they did in a year and happened to stay in news for a longer time.
The nominee here is individual and group, who did make a large impact on our society for the past one year, for better or for worse.
The winner will be announced on Dec 6 on NBC’s Today show as well Time’s website.
Till then you can click on the shortlist link and vote your favorite nominee who you want to see on Time’s Person Of The Year 2017 magazine.
The 10 shortlisted finalists for TIME Person Of The Year 2017 are:
1. Jeff Bezos – CEO of Amazon.com – is declared as richest man of the world and is expanding his retail reach globall. Amazon retail stepped in Australia.
2. The Dreamers – A group of undocumented immigrants who would face uncertain future if Trump administration will end the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
3. Patty Jenkins – A female directed movie Wonder Woman broke every box office records this year and she signed to direct the second installment.
4. Kim Jong Un – North Korea leader Kim is in news for threatening America for Nuclear war.
5. Colin Kaepernick – He started the national protest against racism and police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem during NFL games.
6. The #MeToo Movement – After Hollywood’s Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and other bigger names came forward in sexual harassment and sex predator cases, The #MeToo Movement was started by actress Alyssa Milano on twitter calling all those women who had gone through any sexual misconduct.
7. Robert Mueller – Appointed as special counsel following FBI Director James Comey’s firing, Mueller has brought charges against four people so far as he investigates potential involvement of the Trump campaign in Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.
8. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman – He’s the son of Saudi Arabia’s King Salman. He led a massive crackdown on businessmen and members of the royal family accused of corruption.
9. Donald Trump – President of America, who is been busy dismantling the work of the Obama Administration on health care, immigration policy, environmental regulations, and tax reforms.
10. Xi Jinping – is appointed as president of China for second consecutive year. Reinforcing his status as the country’s most powerful leader in decades.
Who do you think should be a TIME magazines Person Of The Year 2017 face? Tell us in the comments box.