Doing the Smokey eyes can be a hassle sometimes, especially when you’re already running late. Smokey eye makeup also requires a lot of makeup products, eye-shadow paletttes. But here we are with a fabulous beauty trick! This simple tutorial on how to get quick Smokey eyes with a single kajal pencil will change your beauty game forever. If you need the Smokey and sultry eyes, you don’t need the myriad of products and super-precision to get it. Read on to know how to get the look you’ve always dreamt about with a single kajal pencil.
Also Read: 8 Makeup Tricks For Small Eyes!
Stop using the kajal pencil only to line your lash line. There are multiple uses which a single kajal pencil can be used. If you’re getting ready for a night party, ditch your primeval ways to apply kajal. This time, wear Smokey eyes makeup for the party or for a dinner date. So here are the steps that will lead you to the Goddess-like eyes.
What you need to get the smokey eyes?
1. A good quality, smudge-proof kajal
2. A smudger brush or you can use the simple Q-tip.
3. A waterproof Mascara.
How to Get the Sultry Smokey Eyes Look?
1. First of all, if you’re having dark circles, then use a concealer to hide them. otherwise, the darkish hue will ruin the look. Apply the concealer under your eyes and blend it using your fingertips or a beauty blender.
2. Apply the kajal on your waterline. Use the kajal pencil from outer to inner corner of your eyes to make it last longer. Thicken it up according to your preference. A thick stroke of kajal will accentuate your look.
3. This is the most important part of this makeup-smudging. Use a brush to apply some kajal below your waterline. Smear some kajal on your brush and then swipe it gently below your waterline. It will create a soft Smokey look. Keep swinging it left and right until you reach the outermost corner of your eyes. You can use a Q-tip to get this look, as well.
4. You can use the same brush to swipe it over your lash line to add the smokiness to the look. Apply 2-3 coats of mascara to make your eyes look more alluring and mystical.
5. You can also draw a thick eyeliner on the upper lash line and then smudge it using a brush. But that depends on the intensity of the look you desire for.
6. Fill in your eyebrows for a complete look. Pick some brow pencil and create a proper shape.