Believe it or not, the ramp models have no monopoly on fashion. It doesn’t require an innate talent for looking fashionable and trendy. Anyone can walk out like a Fashionista just taking care of a few things. The trick lies in putting on the right dress at the right time. You don’t need to follow fashion magazines rigorously. Just applying common sense will do the magic.
Remember, fashion varies with places and events. You want to stand out in the crowd without looking out of the place. Follow these simple tips and sizzle the world with swag.
Fashion for College Hotties!
Cool,comfy and trendy should be the mantra to rock the college campus.
- Make friendship with denim. Ripped, faded, skinny fitted, slim fitted, boyfriend jeans – pick according to your body type. Couple them up with a casual T or cute tops.
- When wearing a dress, opt for vibrant colors or chic floral prints, classic polka dots etc.
- Among footwear’s, select from the range of wedges, kitten heels and snickers.
- Simple hairstyles like fishtail braid, ponytail, or French braid will give a refreshing touch.
- Carry a bag to toss the needed stuff and look cool as well. Don’t forget to show off the biggest accessory you have – your mobile!
When The Office is Your Fashion Ramp
At workplace, you should look classy, feel confident and present fit. People do judge others by their appearance. Spruce up to make an impression at first sight.
- Suit up in trousers or pencil skirts. Pair it up with formal shirts. You may replace the shirt with formal tops.
- A classy, office dress will be apt to any situation at work. Rock it with a tidy hairdo and stilettos. A statement jewelry will perfectly complete the look.
- Invest in a branded bag.
- If you prefer ethnic, nothing will be better than a saree. Else, just mix and match a long Kurta with Palazzo pants.
Have Fun at the Beach
The beach is the best place for relaxation and fun. Just show your carefree side carefully.
- A beach dress is a must. The colorful, the better.
- Pair up the outfit with cute flip flops.
- Don’t forget to sport a sun-glass and a hat.
- A fancy beach bag will give a style look and at times you will need that bag to trash your mobile phone,scarf, sunny etc, when you are ready to have fun in the water.
At a friends wedding
Indian weddings are the most happening parties to attend. From mehendi to the pheras, make sure you steal the show flaunting your ethnic shade.
- Saree is the best option, but lehenga is good when you are not good at carrying saree. Take a cue from our Bolly celebs and improvise to create own style.
- If wearing a Lehenga, experiment with the dupatta. An Anarkali or long gown will be equally appealing.
- Your footwear should match your dress. Carry a clutch or ethnic purse.
- It’s the best time to experiment with hair.
- Excessive jewelry is a complete no-no.