Charismatic and enchanting, these are the two words that come to one’s mind, when we follow the style evolution of Kareena Kapoor Khan. The begum is too style conscious and every once in a while gives us one stunning couture to follow. Let us take a look at some of her looks that gave us style goosies!
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor Looked Royal and Gorgeous On This Magazine Cover
1. Remember this black Tom Ford dress. The lady sure paired it perfect with that huge belt and red lips.
2. She sure smoked many hearts in this David Meister gown. A red pout and minimal accessories with a sleek up do, and chiselled cheeks, completed her look.
Airport Spotting: Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Maternity Style at Airport is Classy and Chic
3. Pretty in red, the velvet draped her curves and had our hearts fluttering. Bebo sure sizzled in this little red dress, at a recent photoshoot.
4. Floral and frills adorned her, as Kareena flocked in this Dolce & Gabbana knee-length dress. We loved the way she paired it with neutral makeup, minimal accessories, and nude pumps.
5. Post marriage, the new begum sure set hearts on fire with the red saree that she wore at the reception of Rohit Shetty’s sister. The lady in red oozed oomph as she paired this well with heavy earrings and a sexy blouse.
6. If there was anything more stunning than the sparkling champagne at Soha Ali Khan’s wedding reception, it was her sister-in-law’s gorgeous pink and white saree.
7. The diva again went for prints, as she wore a strapless Osman gown, as the judge for Miss India 2015. Her hair was swept back in a simple pony tail, and Farah Khan earrings graced her minimal accessory look. We love!
8. Oh how we love the DVF and Christopher Kane moon print separates that flaunted Bebo’s curves at the YRF screening of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. We love the mini sling too!
9. She sure took our breath away with this effortlessly casual style, as she stepped out of the airport, along with the other star cast of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Who knew flared jeans, a rusty top, and green jacket could look so good!
She sure is one style diva, the new begum. We can pick a tip or two, don’t you think?